What GetFriday can handle
At GetFriday, we can handle
almost any task, business or personal, that doesn't require our
physical presence. If it can be carried out over the internet, via
email, fax, telephone, or chat, we can handle it.
Think of us as a regular assistant who is sitting in the next room. Anything that you would ask that assistant to do, we could probably handle. Except that the next room is in another country, so we can't handle anything physical. We can't get you your daily cup of coffee, but we might be able to get someone else to deliver it to you.
Basic Services and Tasks
|Calendar Management||Customer Interaction Management|
|Home Assistance||Online Research|
|Database Management||Follow Up and Reminder|
This covers a huge range of tasks. Here are some tasks we handle on a regular basis:
- Organizing Plumbers and Electricians...
- Managing Databases
- Buying books, CDs, DVDs...
- Organizing travel arrangements (Tickets, Hotels)
- Setting up appointments
- Online Research
- Moderating and Updating Blogs
- The list goes on and on...
1. Internet Marketing (SEO / SEM).
2. Website Design and Development.
You can check out their services in more detail by clicking the Specialized Services List on the left.
Not Your Run of the Mill Tasks
1. We've handled wake calls, calling in with the news for the day and traffic and weather updates. Then calling back 10 minutes later to make sure the client was awake.
2. We organized a huge clean up. Our client's plumbing went awry. We got it fixed and cleaned up the mess.
3. We helped find a lost dog. Fido's home safe now.
4. We helped find a lost client. He was lost in a new city. We found out where he was, got a cab to pick him up and take him to his destination.
5. We lent a hand to a client trying to lose weight. We found and bought items that fit in with his diet plan. Called him up with reminders and charted the progress.
6. We organized a wedding. Photographers, locations, invitations, RSVPs...
7. We've intervened in arguments between couples. Obviously not something we like to do on a regular basis.
8. We've taught algebra to a sixth grader.
9. We got the snow shoveled after a blizzard.
10. We've organized birthday parties for two year olds. Clowns and all.
What GetFriday can't handle
2. Anything unethical. Please don't ask us to write your Econ 236 final paper.
3. Anything that is not exactly comfortable as per "normal" business standards. We'd rather not help you catalogue risquè lingerie. It would be a little strange for us at the office.
We realize that this list is a little vague, especially point 3. If you don't know whether your task fits under these categories, then please contact us and ask.