Any refund on your GetFriday membership fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy stated below. Further, some specific task based plans and other services may be governed by their individual refund policies or the project contract.
In all such cases the individual refund policy or the project contract terms shall be applicable in addition to this policy unless and otherwise it is contrary to this, in which case the individual service / project contract refund terms shall supersede this policy.
GetFriday bills its customers in advance at the beginning of each month based on the appropriate plan that the customer has subscribed to.
- 1. Refunds on cancellation / downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation / downgrades.
Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the customer.
All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30 day notice period.
- 2. Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the customer are not permitted. Only Rollovers are permitted as per the terms and condition of the plan.
- 3. In the event of deficiency in service, GetFriday will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework on the task / assignment / project and deliver it back to the customer.
Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan.
All such requests have to be routed to the Quality Department of GetFriday either through direct email or through the web form within 3 business days of receipt of a completed task / assignment / project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service.
The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter.
- 4. All tasks / assignments / projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
- 5. Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to your credit card.
To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through the same payment process as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed. i.e) if you had paid by your Visa card then the refund can only be issued back to the same Visa card number you paid with and not a different credit card/cash/cheque/etc.
- 6. You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account may also vary for different cards / banks. Our responsibility is to act on issuing a refund where agreed upon after resolution of the case, within 3 business days.
- 7. Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the customer on the customer's instructions using the customer's credit card.
- If you have any issues with our refund policy, please get in touch with our billing team.