Manage your Blog using a Virtual Assistant
Are you an entrepreneur using a blog to drive traffic for your business? When your blog starts to drive traffic, you may find difficulty to manage your blog every day. Fortunately, Virtual assistant can help you with.
There are always reasons to outsource tasks to a virtual assistant especially when it comes to regular blog management. In the starting stage of your business, there are lots of tasks and many issues that you want to deal with it. This is where the virtual assistant can help you and be your resource in reducing your tasks and rapidly increasing productivity to your business.
However, it looks that much simple to have an online personal assistant services to manage your blog updates on the regular basis but it should be managed properly in few views to create elite and optimized benefits.
Reasons why you are looking for a VAs for managing your blog:
- Your professional skills are not ample to create promoting master-piece
- You are not a systematic geek
- You need to focus on some other features of your business
- You need more systematic and specifics rendering blogs
- You need someone innovative to have different ideas frequently
Why drown under your workloads when you could hire a virtual personal assistant? Here’s few of the tasks that VAs could help you with and how you can get the maximum benefits.
- Start an article publishing calendar. Try to use the innovative tools to get ideas and to develop a publishing plan. Your VA would then updates existing tasks and include their own particular ideas.
- Deliver your VAs the topics with list of keywords, and ideas from which blog posts will improve. Also you can request them to search for unique blog ideas and to keen eye on your competition.
- Ask your assistants to help in reviewing; formatting and proof reading the blog posts. Then, you can check the post before it published.
- You can ask assistants to help in managing blog comments and to reply properly.
- Use SEO plugin and delegate a task to your VA with completing the subjects when publishing the blog post to WordPress.
- Maintain a record of your Blog post, a portfolio. Your assistant can perfect this with a normal spreadsheet which prevents duplication.
- Blog Back-up which is a personal choice. Also there are various great plugins which is easy to install and use. You can try BackupBuddy.
- Plugins updates. This is a long process but it is essential one which can be done by your Virtual assistant. The plugins that you are using should be updated regularly for security concerns and to make sure compatibility with CMS updates (WordPress).
- WordPress updates. Ask your VAs to ensure that your site is operating the up-to-date version of WordPress. If it fails, it could cause security issues for your site.
This can come in highly reasonable costs which are tactic lower than the expenses of an in-house staffs if you get virtual assistant services. Virtual personal assistance is the need of hour nowadays in the bustling schedules of people when they have to do multitasking and procure maximum benefits out of their work.